Seven coverage items every homeowner should consider
- Replacement Cost Coverage. Replacement coverage refers to the reimbursement for rebuilding or replacing damaged items or structures with like kind and quality.
- Additional Living Expense Coverage. This covers the expenses you may incur if you are not able to live in your home for a period of time due to a covered loss. It would cover hotel, food and other expenses.
- Flood Insurance. Flood damage is excluded under all homeowner’s policies. We can obtain coverage for you through the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Building Code Coverage. Building code coverage provides additional limits/coverage in the event your local build codes require new or different construction methods. An example might be a higher vale insulation rating.
- Valuable Items Coverage. Provides higher limits and expanded protection for certain property such as jewelry, silverware, fine art, gun, collections, furs, cameras, musical instruments, and home computers.
- Identity Fraud Coverage. Provides up to a specific amount to help cover costs to restore your identity if it's used fraudulently.